Saturday, September 27, 2008

My tumbler's coming, my tumbler's coming!

I am SOOOOO excited! My tumbler is on its way! For those of you who make jewelry, you know what I mean. No more spending hours polishing charms and other jewelry items. My poor fingers are worn to the bone from sanding and polishing, well not literally, but almost. It looks like I've bitten my fingernails down to the quick on a couple of fingers (sorry TMI), but it's just from sanding and polishing all of that jewelry that people have been ordering. Thank you so much, my dear customers! Yay - relief!

Also, just listed a couple of jeweled barrettes that I did a couple of years ago in my Etsy shop, per the request of some of my wonderful customers.
One for Halloween:



and one for the holidays/Christmas:


Also, only 4 more days in this month left to place an order and be entered to win a FREE custom jewel from my shop, your design or mine, up to $75.
Happy Saturday!







No comments: